<USS Eagle> Personal Log

  • From: GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:43:23 EDT

Personal Log
Stardate  0409.29

      Man am I soooooo glad that I wasn't the CO of the McKinley.  It was a
VERY  embarrassing situation.  One that I, myself, had almost been in.  The
crew of the McKinley started acting like we did when we went to rescue
Commander
 Bass.  For us, only Josie lost her cloths.  For the McKinley, all crew
members lost her cloths.
    Rommie  seemed a little embarrassed when a couple of the young female
crew members from  the McKinley came running up to him.  He tried to get away
from them.   Good thing too.  It's illogical to get upset at the McKinley crew.

I  mean they were under the intoxicating effects.  However, emotions are not
logical and seeing as I'm not a Vulcan, I don't always have to be logical.   I
wasn't really upset though.  Rather, a little annoyed.  An annoyance  that
quickly abated as my duty asserted itself.
     I  wish I wasn't so jealous sometimes, but, that I can't help.  I glad
Rommie  puts up with it.  Though, sometimes I wonder if he even really notices
it.  He seems oblivious to some things.  Some might call it being a  little
dense.  Though, I don't think I would.
     On  another note, I can't wait to see what else happens to us in this
sector.   It's never quiet, and the Eagle seems to be the favored target.
Makes
life  more interesting.

END Log

Lt. Gwenivere  Marqusa