<USS Eagle> Personal Log

  • From: Gwen <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:03:12 -0500

Personal Log
Stardate:
59361.19

     Everything has been going great so far.  I'm just waiting for the kink to show up.  There's no way I can see this thing turning out perfect, something has to go wrong.  I'm sure we'll be able to handle it though.  At least I hope.
     So far things with Colonel Suntun have been going fine.  He has been true to his word.  He has pretty much left the operation up to me, while he's been working with my security personnel on training them for the mission.  Maybe I was wrong about him.  I guess I have just gotten a little distrustful with Starfleet in thinking they are out to get the Eagle.  And that distrust transferred over to Colonel Suntun just because I sensed he was hiding things.  Even so, I'm still going to keep an eye on him, as is Rommie.
     I wonder how the search for Commander Bass is going.  Sure I'd love to have his position permanently, but not like this.  I hope that Commodore Fyrstk finds him.  However, the closer to the 3 days the Eagle is gone, the less likely that seems.
     This is definitely not the most comfortable ship.  However, the Orions did get one thing right.  These cloths are definitely more comfortable then a Starfleet uniform.  I'm not saying that Starfleet uniforms are really that bad, rather that these uniforms are that nice.  I doubt I could convince the Commodore to change over to these uniforms.  I'll just have to enjoy them while I can.
     Okay, break times over, I got to get back to work.  Got to make sure my crew isn't working themselves to death.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwen Marqusa
CO
Trojan Horse