<USS Eagle> Captain's Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:06:39 -0500

Captain's Log, Stardate 041109:

Ah have forwarded our data on the new Spaculaan ship to Starfleet command.  As expected they are very concerned about what we found.  They have contacted the ambassador assahgned to Spacula Prahme, so he can fahnd out answers.

We have successfuly escorted the freighter to Spacula's Colony Three.  The people there were definitely in need of the supplahes.  This will, hopefully set us back in some good graces with the Spaculaan Emperor.

On one other note, Ah have read over the report Lt. Commander Marqusa submited concerning our new Assistant Medical officer, Ensign Melody.  Ensign Rose is currently off-ship at the tahme and Ah am not sure what her return date is.  If she doesn't return soon, or should Ensign Melody get any worse from her ordeal on the away mission, Ah will either take her to SB-325 or ask another ship to send their counselor our way temporarily.  Melody seems lahke a promising young doctor and A would hate to lose her.

End Log
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
USS Eagle.