<USS Eagle> Captain's Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:56:08 -0500

OFF:

Remider to Eagle crew: We WILL be simming on Wednesday night at 21:00 hours (9 pm) Eastern.

ON:

Captain's Log, Stardate 041122

We have encountered a new species.  They call themsleves The Enclave.  They are an openly hostahle race.  They view our appearance in this sector of space as an invasion, Ah guess.  They attack without provocation and will not listen to reason.  We managed to defeat them once, even in our weakened state.  Ah will have no coice but to go on the offensive, should we encounter another Enclave ship.

As for repairs to the ship.  A good majority of systems have been restored to one degree or another.  We now have warp capabilities, but Lt. Dawson does not recommend going above warp two.  Ah have instructed him to make slip-stream prahority.

Lt. Haas has fahnally been able to confirm that we are indeed in the Beta Quadrant.  He has launched two different probes which were able to chart our approximate postion bah star-mapping.   This will be beneficial in setting coarse to go home, should we get the slip-stream back onlahne.

The Spaculaan crew we rescued off their test ship has also pitched in to help wherever they could.  Lt. Haas has utilized them more than any other department.  They have been busy replacing relays and installing temporary power conduits.  Ah have spoken with the captain of the test ship.  Fortunately he is nothing lahke Admiral Gaolino.  He was actually glad to hear that we would be "tagging along," and has over and over stated his apreciation.

Ah wil also be taking Lt. Haas's advahce and be heading back to Earth Station McKinley when we return to the Alpha Quadrant.  The ship needs the space dock, and the crew needs a break.

End Log
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding officer