<USS Eagle> Captain's Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:19:55 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Sim reminder:

We sim on Wednesday night at 21:00 hours (9pm) Eastern time.

Captain's Log, Stardate 041116

Ah know pulling that crew off the Spaculaan ship was what we had to do, but Ah am sure regretting it now.  The force of the explosion knocked us out of slip-stream and back fed power through almost every system on the ship.  We were left dead in space.

Ah know mah crews are working their tails off to get this ship back in working order.  Ah am doing mah best not to bug them about their jobs.  Ah have had a few sugestions and all their actions to get the ship back in service is commendable.  Mah crew is doing an excellent job and Ah aim confident we will get the ship back to the Alpha Quadrant.  Then we cain begin to analahze what happened with the Spaculaan ship.

Lt Haas tells me we may be in the Beta Quadrant.  Ah know we have to get back home, but Ah cain't help but wonder if we could put a call out for the Athena whahle we're here.  Ah do intend on dropping a probe regardless.

End Log
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding Officer

JPEG image