[triadtechtalk] OT Friday

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:54:48 -0800 (PST)

Inoculations

A Lady brought a litter of golden retriever puppies to
the veterinary clinic for inoculations and worming.
All the pups looked alike and were squirming all
over and under one another in their box.

The Vet realized it would be difficult to tell the
treated ones from the rest, so, he turned on the water
faucet, wet his fingers, and moistened each dog's head
when he had finished.

After the fourth puppy, he noticed his talkative client
had grown silent. As he sprinkled the last pup's head,
the woman leaned forward and whispered, "I
didn't know they had to be baptized, too."

------
My Gita tells me that evil can never result from good
action.~Mahatma Ghandi

On Jan. 30, 1948 he was murdered by a Hindu extremist.