[triadtechtalk] OT Friday

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:20:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Drumming up BIZ!

A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man
standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink
envelopes with hearts all over them.  He then takes out a perfume bottle and
starts spraying scent all over them.

His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks
him what he is doing.

The man says, "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'"

"But why?" asks the man.

"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.