[THIN] Re: Page file max out

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:25:18 +0000

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:40:38 -0500, Pavlo Ignatusha
<pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now what would be the common approach for scanning on Citrix? Scan on read
> and do not scan on write, no heuristic scanning and exclude
> WINNT/system32/spool, pagefiles, etc? Is better to say scan only programm
> files or scan all files?

Not sure what the best approach is, but we scan all files on write -
network drives are automatically excluded with mcafee, and its also on
the file servers, so its covered there..

UpdaterUI is something you can remove, but it digs itself in all over
the place - its supposedly a memory holder for the dats updater
program. If you're using ePO or PP, then the frameworkservice gets
used instead anyway, making updaterui redundant (or so i believe! it
certainly doesnt hurt to remove it anyway!)

Andrew
http://www.seamlessplanet.com