[THIN] Re: Page file max out

  • From: Steve Parr <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:10:31 -0500

Are there Citrix Admin's out there disabling hyperthreading if running Win2k
OS?
Have seen recommendations that it is better to disable for Win2k but for
Win2k3
hyperthreading generally will give a performance boost depending on load and
type of app.

Is there anyone out there who has tested\experinced Win2k OS for
hyperthreading vs. disabled
hyperthreading when running Citrix/TS? I just hear people saying that
hyperthreading "could" lead
to system stability, but perhaps there are people out there who have
switched from one mode to
another and seen noticeable improvements?