[THIN] Re: Page file max out

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:51:09 -0500

I did some testing on this a while back.  While others have reported some
instability on Win2k with hyperthreading - I was never able to see any.
There clearly is a performance variability at times, and degregadation, on
that OS.  See my white paper "Should you enable HyperThreading on Server
2003" (http://www.tmurgent.com/images/WP_HyperThread.pdf).

Tim Mangan