[THIN] Re: Novell Integration

  • From: craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:25:01 -0500

BTW, I decided to go the AD/Novell route without the Zenworks piece.  It's going
to be a terrible pain, though, over the next few days as everyone has to sync
their Novell password with their new Windows password.  That's only 1500
students I get to deal with in a two day span.

What's even better about this setup is almost every app either has some video,
audio or COM port mapping that goes along with it.  Woooot!

Quoting craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx: