[THIN] Re: Desktop

  • From: "Mads Sørensen" <thinmails@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:27:56 +0200

You have a point there with XenDesktop agents.. But as you also write, this
has to be tested. .:-)

Unfortunately my "XenDesktop Beta" test project has just been stopped (Had
only downloaded the install files :- ), because something more important
(Paying customer) came up.. :-)

But my Virtuozzo environment is running, so when I get the time I may try
testing it.. also I need my server with AMD-V support before I can get the
XenServer running.

/Mads