[THIN] Re: Citrix XenServer Pricing

  • From: "Mads Sørensen" <thinmails@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:35:50 +0200

Okay... that sounds good.. just to be sure I understand.. I may say the same
as you just wrote :-)

You get Citrix Provisioning Server (Datacenter or Desktop? ) and
XenServer for the price of one XenServer platinum license ($5000). And then
you can use Citrix Provisioning Server to deliverer as many VM
desktops/servers on the XenServer AND 3 other hardware servers?

Is this official or do you know when and where I can read more about it?

/Mads