[THIN] Re: Desktop

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:58:33 -0700

Yes, I think rounding off Virtuozzo features would be necessary for a
complete/manageable solution. One piece is there already though- VZ does
have a built in application virtualization solution which lets you
automatically assign available applications to virtual machines. However,
you are still missing all the nice brokering, client device support, etc
that you rightly pointed out below

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453