[THIN] Re: Citrix/Novell Integration Feedback

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:59:12 +1200

Have you tried Zen4 yet. It has much improved Terminal services support.

We did an implementation with Zen3.2 last year for a client and it worked but
there was a lot of mucking around you had to do to get it to work properly. We
had to escelate numerous calls to Novell for support as there was lots of
issues encountered.

Im about to start an implementation for a large client running Zen 4 so I will
be very interested to see how much easier it is. So from the prep work done it
looks good.

T.