[THIN] Re: Citrix/Novell Integration Feedback

  • From: David Sánchez-Mariscal Molina <dsanchez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:25:30 +0200

Now, i'm installing a metaframe xp farm with:
+ Novell Netware 6 (150 clients)
+ Novell client 4.83 SP2. (The only i work with it stable.)
+ 4 server MTF XP 1.0 SP2/FR2 (Can't anyone works with FR3 in a Novell
enviroment?) The 4 servers works in workgroup
+ Using Zenworks 4 for DLU policy
+ Zenworks policy for roaming profile. I reported problems storing =
profiles
in netware share.
+ I use Neoware eon 6300 (XPe) and Capio Thin clients and works fine. =
Access
to Metaframe with Nfuse (Web Interface)
+ I use various USB devices in thin clients: external hard disk, =
external
usb cd-rw, external floppy disk drive. (works fine)
 =20

I have some problems that i no have idea so get a solution:
  The users are created 4 times (1 per server) in local SAM.?????
  If i use an Active Directory (1 controller- other machine that =
metaframe)
can i create users by DLU in AD.?????

Thanks.
        =09