[THIN] Re: Citrix/Novell Integration Feedback

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:27:16 -0400

1) I should have clarified, our users are primarily WAN users.  No local
Novell client installed.  Additionally we are using CSG.  We are on a 6.30
client primarily.

2) We changed the terminal server profile path and home directory to point
to an NT share.  Essentially the Netware environment is kept off of the
terminal servers except for a few pieces like mapped drives, printer shares,
and an SSO app.