[THIN] SSL Relay Error and i don't even use it?????

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:29:57 +1000

Hi all
I have been fiddling with a new installation of NFuse 1.7 over my old
1.5 installation, but it seems plagued with problems
The latest:

When a user clicks on the Nfuse generated icon they get the following
message

"Cannot connect to the citrix server:
The Citrix SSL Relay name could not be resolved (SSL error 40)"

We dont use SSL Relay at all

I had recently installed CSG but i hadn't configured anything to use it,
i stopped the service but the error still remains

The NFuse conf file still contains its default value;
"AddressResolutionType=IPv4-port"

any ideas I'm a little stumped :(

Thanks

Nick

Nick Crisp
Network Manager  <mailto:nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pinnacle Software Pty Ltd Phone: 61 2
6220 9900 Fax: 61 2 6220 9999  <http://www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au/>
www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au

Pinnacle Software Pty Limited
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is
confidential or privileged. If you receive this email and you are not
the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the email to the
addressee), please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email
and notify the author immediately. Before opening or using any
attachments, please scan them for viruses and defects. We do not accept
any liability for loss or damage, which may arise from your receipt of
this e-mail. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected
attachments.

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130