[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba VCR M-684C doesn't record channel pre-programmed in.

  • From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:07:37 -0500

Gary;
Either I'm confused or your explaining it wrong.
The problem I had was, if the VCR is switched to Cable mode, and you try to
record a program above CH13...when you come back to your recording, has only
recorded "snow", because when the VCR went into the timer record mode, the
VCR is back to the TV mode, is this my correct assumption?

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx