[TechAssist] Re: toshiba cx3583a vert and micro problem

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:09:27 -0600

Charles,

Check and see if your set has C301 (2.2m-50v). Should be located off of pin
36 of IC501. Cap is usually red in color. Also may have to replace C305,
same value, same color.These two caps fixed a CX2788 that I had a similiar
problem with, but don't know if this will pertain to your set or not?

                                                   Dan Webster
                                                   Webster's TV
                                                   Shullsburg, Wi.