[TechAssist] toshiba cx3583a vert and micro problem

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:21:52 -0600

I repaired this set for hv problem(hot shorted due to open c416),while I had
chassis on test tube, I changed all questionable caps in ps and scan ckts,
when I reinstalled chassis in customers set noticed that vert was slightly
down at top and there was encoding information at top of raster, when I
adjusted vert height, to slighly overscan, I discovered that unless I
reduced height, micro would lock up! this set is vey heavy and up several
steps, customer is watching set until come back to hopefully solve
problem,tia.

charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx