[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba VCR M-684C doesn't record channel pre-programmed in.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:51:33 -0500

Bruce, your clue lead me to the solution. I never auto-programmed the
channels, so I guess it didn't know any of the channels. I asked the
customer and he didn't try that either. After autoprogramming, the timer
rcord worked fine, remembering what channel was chosen.

Thanks,

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7