[TechAssist] Re: Phono Idler tire source

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:43:18 -0500

You are correct. Now a military technical question(Never been in service).
Didn't the bomb sights tie into a navagational computer which allowed
for altitude and aircraft's forward air speed in order to compensate for
those factors?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc.
"Confounding the wise since 1976"
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: