[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi PTV 43FDX01B Convergence ICs / verdict ?

  • From: becyn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:41:03 -0400

LeRoy,

My vote is a DCU problem. The "180" is nothing more than a "150" on
steriods.
I am only stocking the 180's as long as they are available. No issues
with them.

My sanyo distributor says that the 180 supply will dry up since it was a
special order
for Toshiba, but then again, he might be saying that so I'll place a
larger order...

Jim McVey