[TechAssist] Re: Phono Idler tire source

  • From: becyn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:57:24 -0400

Your side of the argument sounds more reasonable to me...

I guess that's why he's teaching physics at a shipyard and not at MIT.
The bomb has the same velocity as the aircraft at the time of release
and then
will quicky slow down due to wind friction ( and probably by design
too). The concept is
more or less the same as an artillery shell trajectory. In the aircraft
case the "muzzle velocity" is much slower.

Jim Mcvey