[TechAssist] Re: Phono Idler tire source

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:52:33 -0500

    if its the wheel between the motor spindle and the table itself,  the
size will matter some what in the speed but you won't notice it,  basically
trying to get the wheel stuck between the spindle and the drum so something
has to move,  preferably the drum itself,  also sand the inside of the drum
a little to "de-glaze" it,  then touch the spindle to do the same.  so get
close,  a tiny bit larger would be ideal, if too small won't catch and get
in the bind it needs to grab, do the glue on a belt thing,  we do it all the
time and works fine,  we use rtv silicone vs super glue but still the same,
even used a few old vcr tires, have to fab them on disk sander, hard on the
fingers but works well.
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385