[TechAssist] Re: Phono Idler tire source

  • From: Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:00:16 -0800

The bomb would fall in a half parabolic shape, not straight down.  In
the recent movie 'Pearl Harbor', the director was criticized for showing
a bomb falling from a plane with the camera following the bomb straight
down.  It was a good shot, but not accurate.  The only way a bomb could
fall straight down would be to drop it from a static helicopter with no
wind.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada