[TechAssist] Panasonic PT-61g54a - need override for customer password

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:59:50 -0500

Hi,

Just did this one. As I was finishing up, they hit me with a question.
Seems their nephew set a password in the customer menu, and they can't
get past it. Set works OK for setting the video functions, so I'll
assume the password is for parental control, or something like that.
Does anyone have the owners manual in PDF, so I canfigure what these
folks are talking about?

Thanks,

--
John Myers