[TechAssist] Re: Membership

  • From: AL LEATHERMAN <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:40:08 -0400

This may help. I only help people that help me! If after a few times I get
no thanks or a "consumer" attitude I no longer help them. You can tell a
real tech and business person by having business discussions("off tech")
with them.
The consumers and part timers and cut throat assholesd stand out. This is
why I want any topic ok.I can tell if IO am talking to my peers. There are
sub groups also,
composed of people of like  minds,or in the case of a certain West
Virginians, evil cunnung minds, (joking!!)  This is why I want sig files, to
root out the consumers.  al

Al's TV
224 Rt. 46
Mine Hill, NJ. 07803