[TechAssist] Membership

  • From: "Ron Miller" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:25:52 -0500

I have been a tech for 28 years four years ago I quit working for the BOSS
and an going it alone ( make more money ) I also have Hep-C and epilepsy an
on meds.
 I have threes large shops bring me their DOGS to me to fix in resent years
I have attended update training classes on Toshiba,Sony Zenith and others.I
do have my own equipment mostly Sencore ,Fluke and Dick Smith.
 My grammar and spelling are not as good as it should be ,I think it is all
the drugs I take to control my illnesses.
 That is my story.

Ron Miller
D.T.V. Texas

To unsubscribe write to: