[TechAssist] Re: Membership

  • From: ELECTRONICACE@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:11:33 EDT

I agree with gjchambers,this site is to assist techs with problems that they
have already made an attempt to repair.We all need help now and then ,and all
of us had to learn sometime.
I dont mind helping others on difficult repairs or with unfamiliar
models,but as said by others,dont ask for tips before you even have gone to
the customers house every time you go on a service call.
This site can and is a great help to many of us ,and most of us don't mind
helping another.
Let's all try to help each other but ask for help only after we have allready
tried to troubleshoot it first bieng true to our title of technician.

Paul Arthur
Quality Electronics& Gulfport T.V.
electronicace@xxxxxxx