[TechAssist] Re: GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:07:27 -0400

Jeff
I had one just like it but it was the senor.check and see if the wiring
harness is rubbing anywhere.and make sure that the plug on the smart board
is soldered.I have seen them look good but be bad.I'll write out the 2 step
again so u can understand them this them with out all the crap lol .
(1) to check the senor on the key pad push 7 and 8 at the same time.u should
have a number between 15 and 185.and if it 14 or 186 u have a bad senor.
(2) put in 1/3 cup of water and hit  popcorn.let it run when it is almost
done 20 sec should popup in the time window let it run down to off.hit 7 and
8 again at the same time and see if the number that is there is 75% of the
first number( I E) if the number was 10 then it should show at least 7.5.it
should be very close.
hope this helps if not I get back in my little bag of tricks.let me know ok
chuck