[TechAssist] Re: GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:36:36 -0400

Jeff
that plug should only fit one way.  and u have only 3 things that can go
wrong.the sensor,harness, or control board.but like I said I'm a warranty
service center and never have seen the board go bad with just that one
problem. but I guess there a first for everything.question?
how long in between popping do they wait before the next bag.
chuck
ps the only thing left is the board sorry i couldn't help out more