[TechAssist] Re: GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:14:59 -0400

DO not replace anything,  read the owners manual it should tell you about
this problem.  I believe the left over moisture from the first bag of
popcorn will be calculated on the second bag.   You must wait a period of
time to sensor pop another bag.  this happens on anything you sensor cook
not just popcorn.   They can just pop the second bag by time only.  If not
sure Call GE
Phillip R Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx