[TechAssist] Re: Clone 166 PC - Bad mainboard

  • From: <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:13:40 -0400

Hello Gary,

I went over the board with a fine tooth comb, no bad pico fuses. I
unfortunately only have ATX form factor boards in stock.

The case is a real nice (AT) full tower and the customer is attached to it.
LOL
In the mean time I'll keep looking for a board.

Thanks much!

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC