[TechAssist] GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:42:10 -0500

Jeff Farnsworth
Ge OTR micro  Model EMO3000 CCC  Made 4/01
  I was handed this as a problem child, so bear with me.
Would sensor cook the first bag of popcorn, and then would not cook the second
bag fully.  Previous tech replaced the sensor per ge tech assist.  Still has
same problem.  Before I replace the control board, has someone found a cure for
this somewhat odd symptom?

Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121