[TechAssist] Re: GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:44:12 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

jeff=0D
here is the way to check the senor.on the key pad push 7 and 8 at the sam=
time.u should come up with a number between 15 and 185.if it is not in th=
at
range then most likely u have a bad senor.(2) put 1/3 cup of water in ove=
and hit popcorn senor.let it go till it starts counting the time down fro=
20 sec.then hit 7 and 8 again.if the number that comes up is 75% of the
first number the senor is ok.u might have a bad wire in the harness or
contol bad but i have not seen one good bad yet.i do a lot of the warrant=
work for ge in my town.hope thus helps =0D
chuck =0D
staples tv=0D
=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:38:04 PM=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [TechAssist] GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem=0D
=0D
=0D
Jeff Farnsworth=0D
Ge OTR micro Model EMO3000 CCC Made 4/01=0D
I was handed this as a problem child, so bear with me. =0D
Would sensor cook the first bag of popcorn, and then would not cook the
second bag fully. Previous tech replaced the sensor per ge tech assist.
Still has same problem. Before I replace the control board, has someone
found a cure for this somewhat odd symptom?=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Lyles TV and Appliance=0D
17 S Washington St=0D
Elkhorn, Wi. 53121=0D
ph 262-723-3477=0D
fax 262-723-3658=0D
tech@xxxxxxxxxxx=0D
=0D
=0D
------------------------------------------=0D
To REMOVE your email address, click here:=0D
http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html=0D
To CHANGE your email address, click here:=0D
http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html=0D
***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***=0D
Submit Repair Tips here: =0D
http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/=0D