[TechAssist] Re: GE OTR micro EMO3000 CCC sensor cook problem

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:38:53 -0400

Would someone remove this guy till he has a little practice.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
    Midland, Ontario
     Canada.

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered....long after Price is forgotten"

Hivolts  The above is the reply to your message dated    9/20/02 7:33 PM