[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question:

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:57:45 -0400

If it's just filled up with stuff you want to keep, you can add another "D"
drive internally. That way you can keep your programs just the way they are
and move your data to the newer and presumably bigger one for storage.

If you have a USB port, an external drive an easy way to do the same thing.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH