[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:44:35 -0400

Depends whether you are trying to get into the BIOS, or the Operating
System.

BTW.....Learning and Messing...when it's used in tandem with
Computers....should never be in the same sentence. Computer can sense
that and start doing funny things. Like using Dog...and Vet...and get
fixed in the same sentence. If you have a Dog....try it, and watch him
perk right up.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada