[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 22:45:03 -0400

Read an article in one of the computer trade mags that Billy was working
with other companies to try and shorten the upgrade time on computer
systems. Currently people renew on average about every two years, they
are trying to get this down to about nine months because they claim to
not be making enough money.

Al G