[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:25:46 -0400

It is..(Interesting).
Can be quite profitable too.
But like you...I "mess" with mine on a regular basis. When I'm finished
"messing", and have learned from my mistakes..may put it to practical
use.
        I just wish Bill Gates would stop changing the OS....seems when I
think I can navigate  through one system...the  bugger comes out with a
new one. ;-)

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics