[TCUG] Wacky Ideas

  • From: Terry Gardner <Terry.Gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'TCUG' <TCUG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:04:11 +0100

I'm surprised that the obvious one hasn't come up, lets do what our motoring
public want and replace all traffic signals with mini roundabouts!  After
all, we all know that junctions work better when the signals are not
working!
Terry Gardner
Traffic Systems Engineer
Glamorgan Engineering Consultancy
Tel: 02920820683

the sender and delete from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual and not necessarily that of Glamorgan Engineering
Consultancy.