[tcb] Re: Big Bend

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:45:26 -0600

Wow I didn't know it got that warm, they told me to bring a heater so I
assumed it was pretty cold, must be the nights. We'll prob leave that thurs
noon and drive almost straight thru arriving Fri evening, it's a little over
a 1000 miles for us, we average 60 and take turns driving. Whats the show
like? How many? Parts?