[tcb] Re: Big Bend

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:52:16 -0600

There is few list members out that way. We met Sarah from Lubbock just this
year at FB. And there are others that mostly lurk.

Duncan

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Big Bend

Junction is about half way for me.  The state park is closed that week for
thinning the herd.  There are a couple of other choices, but I don't know
anything about them.