[tcb] Big Bend

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:19:18 -0600

I guess with all the new people on the list I should make sure everyone knows about Big Bend. For the last couple years Katrina and I have made a trip to the Big Bend for our vacation week between Christmas and New Years. If any of you want to join us you are welcome, I think Steve and Sharon are going to come out again this year, maybe Paul will not get lost.

We usually camp at Stillwell:

I think this year we are going to go south from Alpine instead of Marathon and check out the west side of the park.
We are planning to camp here:

(The website for Terlingua Ranch Resort seems to have been take over by some spyware web add, enter at your own risk.)

I know several of you have said you were going to try and make it this year, so we look forward to seeing you there!

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus