[tcb] Re: Big Bend

  • From: BusLuvers@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 22:46:41 EST

I just heard you and Katrina are headed to Big Bend after  Christmas...  way
cool.  Cynthia and I just got back from spending a  week there at Thanksgiving
in our red teardrop.  We stayed at Cottonwood  Campground in Castalon on the
far west side of the park.  It is a quiet "no  generators" campground with
huge sites and drinking water.  A perfect place  for bus campers.

I hope y'all have a great trip with no mechanical or other problems.   Please
keep us posted on how your trip goes.  Vaya con Dios!

Patrick &  Cynthia
BusLuvers@xxxxxxx