[tcb] Big Bend

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:25:02 -0600

In the past Katrina and I have gone to the Big Bend area for our vacation the week between christmas and new years. Paul and Lois almost hooked up with us once, Steve and Sharon spent a night with us at Stillwell once.

Duncan and a few others have made aborted attempts to make it.
Lots of our plan for this time of the year camping depend on the weather. We were able to get up to Carlsbad Cavern and McKittrick Canyon in moderate temperatures a couple years ago.
We spent a pretty cold and rainy couple days at Terlingua last year.
We are thinking about doing something different this year.
I want to go to Apalachicola and eat some stone crab, Katrina wants to check out a bunch of local places for a week.
We might go to the Big Bend if ...........................

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.