[tcb] Re: Big Bend

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:11:56 -0600

We don't have any vacation time left this year so I guess we'll be staying
home til January- we're thinking about going to Buses by the Bridge in Lake
Havasu, Arizona Jan 13-15  but the weather isn't too good there so we don't
know if we really want to go. Anyone been to this or heard anything about
it?