[SI-LIST] Re: Proper use of the Si-List

  • From: steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: johndp@xxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 03:51:03 -0700

My views tend to align with John.  If a poster becomes offensive, or just
seem unable or unwilling to tie their own shoes, then eventually they just
get ignored.

Where I differ a bit with John is on the consultant issue.  It takes an
incredible amount of thought and effort to publish technical material of
any value be it a book, or a seminar.  In the meantime, the many
consultants here through their: posting, courses, books and consulting have
provided immeasurable assistance to many people and companies.  I think a
little reminder that consultants eat too is a cheap price to pay for all
that value.

Regards to all.

Steve.

List FAQ wiki page is located at: